[Interest] Bounties?

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Wed Mar 11 19:22:37 CET 2015

El Wednesday 11 March 2015, Bernhard escribió:
> However currently both sites seem unusable. gitbounty says nothing more
> than "Coming Soon..." and bountysource display an effectively empty page
> when clicking on some Qt issue (on both Firefox and IE).

Bountysource has some Qt entries, and one has a non-neglibible amount of money
(~1400$), but the task is still too complex for that money:

https://www.bountysource.com/issues/315019-add-a-tiling-window-manager-like-
eclipse-or-visual-studio-have

(yes, to me it appears blank as well, but it probably is a temporary thing)

I never ever heard of anything been done through it, though, which is a pity,
but it's how things are. If you think about it, the most likely reason why
this didn't happen, is because they did not gather enough money. Compare it to
one of the few places where a price tag is visible:

http://www.kdab.com/services/qt-bug-fixing/

That's the closest thing you'll probably find around to what you originally
asked, BTW.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2