[Interest] Bounties?

Bernhard private at bernhard-lindner.de
Wed Mar 11 21:19:31 CET 2015

> I never ever heard of anything been done through it, though, which is a
pity,
> but it's how things are. If you think about it, the most likely reason why
this
> didn't happen, is because they did not gather enough money.

You are probably right.  Maybe there would be a better chance if bounties
would be more accessible and more prominent for developers. I imagine a
seamless integration into the Qt bug tracker. I am sure people would offer a
lot more money (especially smaller amounts) if this could be implemented.

--
Kind Regards
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Bernhard Lindner