[Interest] Bounties?

Bernhard private at bernhard-lindner.de
Wed Mar 11 21:36:28 CET 2015

I did not say that we *cannot* continue with Qt. What I say is that it gets
more painful and difficult.
For our current projects there are no options anyway.

But there may be projects in the future at other companies where I will get
asked again "What would do you think about Qt?". And I will need to say:
"Years ago I had the impression that quantity and quality are at an optimal
balance but this changed in my opinion". What a pity. However if enterprise
support actually improves this then at least for mid-size and bigger
companies this not a problem.

I started using Qt with 4.0.0 and pretty much fell in love with it... seems
my cutie is letting itself go ;-)

--
Kind Regards
Bernhard Lindner