[Interest] Qt Purchasing API - In app purchasing iOS not working on a release version deployed to the store.

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Thu Mar 12 11:16:01 CET 2015

Hi,

I’m desparating a bit so i’m trying to gather all the information I can about this.

I have developed an app for iOS and Android and I have used in app purchasing. I have already done an app a couple of months ago with in app purchases. It was deployed with Qt 5.3.0. Everything working fine.

On this new app I have used 5.4.1 for deployment. The in app purchases worked fine during development. On Google Play it is also working perfectly on a production environment.

On iOS however, I have seen my app approved 4 hours ago and I can’t still see the prices of my in app purchases.

Some say that it my take up to 36 hours to have in app purchases propagated thru the servers.

Does anyone know of problems with Qt 5.4.1 in iOS in app purchase in a production environment?

Thanks,

With my best regards,

Nuno Santos