[Interest] Bounties?

Bernhard private at bernhard-lindner.de
Thu Mar 12 23:24:36 CET 2015

Oh, I know there are a lot of improvements. Especially in QtCore! I noticed
this and really appreciate it. Seriously.

But I am talking about entire Qt... and there is a lot of nasty stuff
rotting in Jira. The last issue that hit me a few days ago was 8 (!) years
old.

However I have to admit as long as I am not a paying customer I shouldn't
complain.

In fact this thread was intended to talk about Bounties. Not for
complaining. Do you see a chance for bug tracker integrated bounties?

--
Kind Regards
Bernhard Lindner