[Interest] Kicking out QtScript completely

Frank Hemer frank at hemer.org
Tue Mar 17 17:16:56 CET 2015

On Tuesday 17 March 2015 16:59:24 Christian Dähn wrote:
> Am 17.03.2015 um 16:17 schrieb Koehne Kai:
> > Have you already filed the features you miss (either to Qt Support, or to
> > the bugtracker)? Regards Kai
>
> Honestly? All commercial and private customers should analyze the code
> by creating diffs and scan that for missing methods, logic and data types???
>
> Are you serious?

Thats exactly the problem ... after some years of using QtScript, I know
there's a lot of stuff deep within my app and I expect only the analysis what
might be missing to take several days if not weeks.
I've been reading the docs of QJSEngine and already know some things that are
missing but an indepth analysis would be an expensive ride for me (btw. also a
paying customer;-)

Frank