[Interest] Kicking out QtScript completely

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Tue Mar 17 17:22:38 CET 2015

Well, apparently he already looked a bit into QJSEngine, and I wanted to make sure anything he spotted to be missing gets reported. That's all, no secret message to all commercial and private customers here ;)

Regards

Kai

PS: I understand your fury somewhat, this wasn't too well communicated. But let's not get frantic about it either: The developers just think that, by the time 5.6 will be released, QJSEngine will be a full replacement of Qt5Script library. It definitely helps if people are already testing the waters now, but I'd also expect more clarification/documentation on this in the future.