[Interest] bug: qmake ignores CMAKE_CC and CMAKE_CXX while building Qt 5.3.2???

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:29:11 CET 2015

On Sunday March 22 2015 19:01:55 René J.V. Bertin wrote:

I found the immediate culprit: build/qtbase/qmake/.qmake.stash
This file sets QMAKE_MAC_SDK.macx-clang.macosx.QMAKE_CC etc. to values that are completely unrelated to what's specified in the mkspec file. I think that also explains another issue I've had that is also due to the bootstrap qmake ignoring the information from the specified mkspec file.

I have not yet figured out where the .qmake.stash file is generated though (pbuilder_pbx.cpp?) but fortunately it appears to be possible to pre-generate a version with the appropriate values before calling configure.

R.