[Interest] QML ListModel of ListModels?

QxOrm contact contact at qxorm.com
Tue Mar 24 09:30:02 CET 2015

Hello,

You could use the nested model pattern : for example, QxOrm library
provides an implementation of this pattern in the QxModelView module :
http://www.qxorm.com/doxygen/html/group___qx_model_view.html
QxEntityEditor application can generate the model source code to manage
database relationships as nested models : so you can work easily with these
models in QML views !

Here is a french tutorial about nested model concept :
http://christophe-dumez.developpez.com/tutoriels/qt/qml/exposer-modeles-imbriques/
The original english tutorial link doesn't work anymore.