[Interest] Qt Creator cannot debug on iPad device, Xcode has no problem with same iPad?

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:15:05 CEST 2015

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Edward Sutton <edward.sutton at subsite.com> wrote:
> HI Robert,
>
> In Qt Creator open your project.
> Click at Project -> Manage Kits
>
> In "Manage Kits" select your iPad device instead of your iPhone
> to be used for the kit concerned.
>
> You can also get to "Manage Kits" from Preferences
>

> I do not understand.  "Manage Kits" displays targets rather than devices?
>
> -Ed

-1. Attach you iPad;
0. Click at Projects at the left toolbar;
1. Click at the button "Manage Kits";
2. Click at the iOS kit your are using for your development.
    The kit is selected now and appear its properties that could
    be configured.
3. Go to combo-box Device;
4. Select there your iPad;
5. Click at button "OK".