[Interest] Qt 5.4.x QML Quick2 OSX STANDARD framework deployments documentation missing

mark diener rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Sat May 9 03:01:57 CEST 2015

Found a reference to the issue to install into /Library/Qt directory and
install-name-tool :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19426604/deploy-multiple-apps-with-shared-private-qt-frameworks-on-os-x

Also reference to: /Library/Frameworks.  Could I install QT to
/Library/Frameworks for sharing between applications.

How would plugins, platforms, and qml directory be handled?

The stumbling block continues...