[Interest] Qt 5.4.x Android and IOS screen orientation lock in code

mark diener rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Fri May 15 02:36:33 CEST 2015

Hamish:

Why not IOS?  I would say that if there is someone with a QT based SDK
method already to go, I would prefer to do that.

I reported my experiences with the 5.4.1 SDK as it stands right now, which
means I do not know how to lock the screen to Portrait unless
I venture onward to native platform code.

It usually helps to ping the interest list becuause maybe others have
confronted the problem already.

Thanks,

md