[Interest] iOS Objective-C callback block example connecting back to iOS Qt app?

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:33:53 CEST 2015

Hi Edward,

You may find example code from my project.

quickios/qisystemutils.mm at master · benlau/quickios
<https://github.com/benlau/quickios/blob/master/qisystemutils.mm>

It has implemented an interface to create and communicate to UIAlertView ,
UIActionSheet , UIImagePickerController etc. It uses a singleton object
called SystemMessenger as the bridge between C++ and Objective-C++ code. So
that the developed code can be run on non-iOS platform too  (for
development use)