[Interest] [Marketing] Call for Papers to Qt World Summit now open

Cioaca Anca anca.cioaca at theqtcompany.com
Mon May 11 11:26:24 CEST 2015

Hi Bo,

The key dates are mentioned in the guidelines file. I have now updated the blog to include them in there as well:

Key Dates
- Call for Proposals - Open: April 30, 2015
- Call for Proposals - Closed: May 20, 2015
- Notifications for accepted and declined submissions sent: June 17, 2015

We look forward to receiving your proposal.

Kind regards,
Anca