[Interest] [Marketing] Call for Papers to Qt World Summit now open

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:39:40 CEST 2015

Hello!

We're making an application that acts as a sequencer of parameters (
www.i-score.org); it can send instantaneous commands and also curves
between two values. There can be conditions and loops, making it almost a
real (but graphical) programming language. It is written in Qt, and, more
importantly, will soon gain the ability to query and control Qt trees of
objects that are exposed using its protocol, in order for instance to
automate graphical interfaces (the software is targeted towards artistic
applications).

Would it be relevant to present something at the conference ?

Best regards,
Jean-Michaël Celerier

-------
Jean-Michaël Celerier