[Interest] QProgressBar::reset... when it doesn't

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:41:48 CEST 2015

Doesn't look like a bug to me. The description of QProgressBar::reset()
says:
> The progress bar "rewinds" and shows no progress.

Indeterminate progress bars have no progress/value by definition so
there's nothing to reset. I admit that setting a non-zero range just to
"disable" a progress bar looks a bit ugly but QProgressBar::reset()
works as intended IMHO.