[Interest] Bug with displaying rectangles?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu May 21 21:05:14 CEST 2015

Ok, so I have this phone app (minimal example attached)

It is supposed to set the fill color between green or transparent. And it does. But what I observe is it fills the rectangle with the border color (white) for an instant before filling with green.

To run this example you must be on a phone (iOS or Android) since the animation is driven by the accelerometer. When the device is steady, the red circle decreases in size until the threshold (white circle) is crossed. At this point the threshold circle should go directly to green. But I get a flash of white, then green.

Can anyone else confirm this, or let me know if I am doing something wrong before I file a bug?