[Interest] Building qt from source statically: Unknown module(s) in QT: qml quick

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Fri May 22 10:26:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have compiled Qt from source for Windows using the information from
the following links:

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/windows-building.html
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/configure-options.html

It was built successfully at first using the following configure command:

configure -prefix c:\Qt\5.4\msvc2014_x86_static -release -commercial
-static -nomake examples -no-widgets -no-accessibility

When adding the new kit to Qt Creator it says no qml scene, and when I
open a project, it says: Unknow modules(s) in QT: qml quick

How can one explicitly say to build a determined module? I could only
information on how to skip a module.

Thanks,

Nuno