[Interest] First timer iOS woes

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon May 25 23:47:10 CEST 2015

Daniel,

What I would do is to first ensure that I could run on my device an app launched from Xcode.

Usually Xcode allows a device for development on the devices Window. You need to choose your device at the left side. If the device is not ready for development, a button usually appears.

Xcode can sometimes be tricky but I think you will solve that in no time.

Regards,

Nuno