[Interest] First timer iOS woes

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Thu May 28 00:21:12 CEST 2015

Thanks Nuno,
After found out that XCode 6.2 doesn't work with IOS 6.3 I upgraded my
OSX/XCode.
A simple dummy application I created on XCode works fine, both on the
simulator and in the device.... but Qt keeps failing.

First I to got an error saying that iphone-compiler was not compatible...
so I downloaded the free Qt trial of enterprise edition.

Now, at least, I see the device with a green light on it, but I get an
error if I try to deploy both to device or simulator.

The error trying to deploy/run to the simulator:
*Session could not be started: The operation couldn’t be completed.
(LaunchServicesError error 0.)Run ended.*

The simulator runs fine, but without any application that I made.

and if I try to run on the device I get this error:

** BUILD SUCCEEDED **

00:15:17: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited normally.

00:15:26: TransferAppSession(05d18047bac1b57a77081395686822ac451a0eee,
/Users/xxx/workspace/Qt/builds/myapp-iphoneos_clang_Qt_5_4_1_for_iOS-Debug/Debug-iphoneos/myapp.app)InstallAppSession(/Users/xxx/workspace/Qt/builds/myapp-iphoneos_clang_Qt_5_4_1_for_iOS-Debug/Debug-iphoneos/myapp.app,05d18047bac1b57a77081395686822ac451a0eee)
failed, AMDeviceInstallApplication returned -402653081

Error while building/deploying project myapp (kit: iphoneos-clang Qt 5.4.1
for iOS)

When executing step "Deploy to IOS"

I've a lot of different provisionning profiles on my XCode.
(Dev/Distribution with wild card)
Can't see what else could be wrong.

Any ideas what I should do next?

Best,