[Interest] SQLite

Graham Labdon Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com
Wed May 27 09:39:36 CEST 2015

Hi
I am planning to use a SQLite database in my application to store application data.
The application is large and complex so we are taking a phased delivery approach. This will mean that the structure of the database will change over time and that we need to provide backwards compatibility.
So, what I need is some way to create a versioning system and a way of converting old format databases to the current format.
I would be grateful if anyone could suggest a good approach to this

Thanks