[Interest] Build Qt from source in 32bit (-platform macx-clang-32)

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Thu May 28 19:15:04 CEST 2015

The host app is not mine and yes, it can work with several app. This is music instrument plugin.

But yes, this is no easy job and I think a simple change in macdeployqt might do the difference.

If it writes loader_path instead of executable_path I think the problem will be automatically solved.

I have already been inspecting macdeployqt source code and that’s the next try.

Doing this manually is completely insane.

Best,

Nuno Santos
Founder / CEO / CTO
www.imaginando.pt