[Interest] Qt interfacing to Android native UI ?

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:36:05 CET 2015

Dear Ed,
It seems that I have something native for iOS, but not for Android.

I was thinking now about another path to take:

1. Common layer - with business app logic;

2. Presentation layer with the below options:

2.1 Qt Desktop layer to cover Win, Mac and Linux;
2.2 iOS-Native;
2.3 Android-Native.

Please, update us on your success of co-existence between
Qt-Widgets and QML and whether after adding QML it is still
sustains tough memory environment on iOS and low-memory
Android devices.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Robert