[Interest] Qt interfacing to Android native UI ?

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:51:51 CET 2015

Not really a solution for wrapping Android UI in Qt app. But I have already
developed an image picker with native UI and communication library between
Qt and Java/Android. May be it could used as example / core framework.

Image Picker
https://github.com/benlau/quickandroid/blob/DEV/QuickAndroid/ImagePicker.qml

System Dispatcher - Invoke Java/Android function and vice visa without
using JNI. Data type conversion is handled automatically.

https://github.com/benlau/quickandroid/blob/DEV/qasystemdispatcher.h