[Interest] Destructor appearing twice in the stack trace?

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Mon Nov 9 16:51:38 CET 2015

Dear Konstantin,

Sorry, I should have included the code... Here is it. The answer is
definitely not inside.

RendererInterface::~RendererInterface()
{
    qDebug("RendererInterface : destroyed");   //Line 119

    //Ensure renderThread finishes its execution as it will be deleted
(child)
    /*if(rendererThread->isRunning())
    {
        if(!rendererThread->wait(60000))
        {
            warning("Renderer thread still running - forcing quit");
            rendererThread->quit();
            if(!rendererThread->wait(60000))
            {
                warning("Renderer thread still running - forcing
terminate");
                rendererThread->terminate();
            }
        }