[Interest] emulate windows 10 behaviour on a QT window

Nicolas Jäger jagernicolas at legtux.org
Wed Nov 11 07:02:09 CET 2015

hi,

Constantin Makshin <cmakshin at gmail.com> wrote :

> I don't think you can do much more than maximizing your window when its
> Y coordinate becomes less than a certain [small] value.

I thought about what you said, there is some problem/limitation with that, because windows 10 does
some visual effects. It doesn't just fullscreen the application. I don't remember the effect (I
don't use windows at home) I will may try in the future to burn some time to make the same effect
with QT... Not sure if it's worth it...

this is a problem for a full (MS windows 10) integration for any QT application.

Regards,
Nicolas Jäger