[Interest] emulate windows 10 behaviour on a QT window

Andrew Knight andrew.knight at intopalo.com
Wed Nov 11 07:59:28 CET 2015

Hi Nicolas,

The simple answer is to use Qt for Windows Runtime. Then you get the
Windows 10 top bar behavior for free. Of course, that means you won't
have access to certain APIs which you would have on Classic Windows
Desktop, but maybe that won't be an issue for you.

I would suggest starting with the Qt 5.6 Beta - it will be out soon, and
there are already snapshots in
http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/253/

Cheers,
Andrew