[Interest] emulate windows 10 behaviour on a QT window

jagernicolas at legtux.org jagernicolas at legtux.org
Wed Nov 11 16:42:01 CET 2015

Hi,

On 2015-11-11 10:17, Sze Howe Koh wrote:

> This feature is called "Aero Snap". It's designed with bordered
> windows in mind, but I think hacks exist that emulate it in borderless
> windows.
>
> A quick search on Google for "borderless Aero Snap" yielded
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16765635/aero-snap-with-borderless-window-in-qt [1]
> (Note: I have no experience with this myself, so I can't comment on
> the quality of the proposed solution)

 I can`t use this solution, I`m working on linux and doing cross compil
for MS Windows. I guess there is no way to use DWM/Aero interface
library from linux. I can`t blame MS to haven`t thought about that...

I guess I have to talk with my coworkers about this limitation.

Regards,

Nicolas Jager

Links:
------