[Interest] QuickModel - ORM for QML

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:35:50 CET 2015

Hi guys,
I've developed an ORM library for QML.

The main intention was to use it for some of my projects, but as I've seen
a lack of this kind of library for QML I'm making open-source on my github:
https://github.com/danielfranca/quickmodel

It's very simple and easy to use, basically it's only a single file that
you can import in your project.
The interface is inspired on Django ORM, so you can expect very similar
method signatures:
var artists_johnny = Artist.filter({name__like: ‘Johnny’}).limit(3).all();

The documentation is available (but it's under construction) here:
http://quickmodel.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Please let me know what you think about it, any feedback is welcome ;)