[Interest] QuickModel - ORM for QML

QxOrm contact contact at qxorm.com
Mon Nov 16 10:29:18 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

Just FYI, QxOrm library provides also a way to connect easily QML and
databases using Qt model/view engine (QxOrm models are based on Qt
QAbstractItemModel class).
You can find an example on QxOrm website here :
http://www.qxorm.com/qxorm_en/faq.html#faq_300
And QxOrm package contains the example source code.

The QxModelView module of QxOrm library is also able to manage
relationships (1-n, n-1, n-n) using nested models concept.
I would recommend to generate source code with QxEntityEditor application
to work with relationships (nested models) and QML.

Regards,

Lionel Marty - QxOrm library