[Interest] Qt Android: "use -source 7 or higher to enable diamond operator"

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Sat Oct 3 11:23:22 CEST 2015

Hi,

I’m trying to add facebook sdk to my android qt app.

Curiously, facebook sdk comes in the form of source code. I was expecting libs. While compiling i’m having the following error in several places:

"use -source 7 or higher to enable diamond operator”

From my google searches, it seems that I need to set language level to 7. How can I do that in Qt Creator settings or .pro file?

Does anyone knows how to sort this out?

Thanks,

Regards,