[Interest] Windows 10 Intel Atom + Android Atom Intel

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Thu Oct 8 16:20:46 CEST 2015

Maurice:

Does the Visual Studio Add-In 1.2.4 work for MSVC 2015?

http://download.qt.io/official_releases/vsaddin/qt-vs-addin-1.2.4-opensource.exe.mirrorlist

So for the best integrated build, deploy, debug experience I should plan
on NOT using Qt-Creator on Windows but instead do all of my work inside
MSVC 2015?

Would you suggest that I get a touchpad such as the following one for usage:

http://www.ergonomictouchpad.com/

That way, I can do the majority of my work on the Windows 10 Host and
only then after the majority of the work is done, set up remote
debugging and begin to transfer images to the windows 10 tablet?

Thank you for your response,

md

On 10/8/2015 5:56 AM, Kalinowski Maurice wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> How does this work?
>
>> Do I need to run a remote debugger process on the tablet to allow for Compile, Deploy,
>
>> Debug from a Host Windows 10 PC to a Windows 10 Tablet.  I cannot imagine running
>
>> MSVC2015 on the tablet just to Compile, Deploy, Debug.
>
> You will need to install the remote debugging tools on the tablet and
> specify the IP address of the tablet inside Visual Studio. You can find
> the documentation and packages at the MSDN
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bt727f1t.aspx
>
> Unfortunately this is not possible from Qt Creator yet, so you will need
> to use Visual Studio.
>
> Maurice

No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.