[Interest] Windows 10 Intel Atom + Android Atom Intel

Kalinowski Maurice Maurice.Kalinowski at theqtcompany.com
Thu Oct 8 13:56:04 CEST 2015

Hi,

> How does this work?
> Do I need to run a remote debugger process on the tablet to allow for Compile, Deploy,
> Debug from a Host Windows 10 PC to a Windows 10 Tablet.  I cannot imagine running
> MSVC2015 on the tablet just to Compile, Deploy, Debug.

You will need to install the remote debugging tools on the tablet and specify the IP address of the tablet inside Visual Studio. You can find the documentation and packages at the MSDN https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bt727f1t.aspx

Unfortunately this is not possible from Qt Creator yet, so you will need to use Visual Studio.

Maurice