[Interest] Qt 5.5 DEB (or other install package) for Ubuntu 14.04 out there?

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Mon Oct 12 19:08:57 CEST 2015

We are currently building on a 14.04 installation.  However, when I take the DEB that is created to another pc with a stock installation of 14.04, the DEB will not install since it relies on packages that are not available through the repos.

I am asking this question second hand, on behalf of a colleague, so I may not be completely correct in the above.  The bottom line is that we are stuck using a lower Qt version than we would like and do not know what we do not know to make using Qt 5.5 happen.

-Jason