[Interest] MSVC 2015, configure 64 bit, missing 'arch.exe'

Philippe philwave at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:46:53 CEST 2015

Interesting. How do you force the usage of the the 64-bit native compiler?

It is worth noting, in my case, that I could build 5.5.0 with MSVC-2015
some weeks ago. Not anymore without my solution. This means some thing
has changed on my system. Apart traditional Windows 10 micro-updates, I
did install the latest Windows SDK
https://dev.windows.com/en-us/downloads/windows-10-sdk

Philippe