[Interest] Problems with submitting apps via XCode 6.4

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Oct 22 21:10:01 CEST 2015

This isn't a Qt issue per se, but I wanted to put it out there. Last week the iOS app store was accepting submissions from Xcode 6.4. This seem to no longer be the case today. I have multiple apps I was pushing new builds out for and they all came back with an error message about the app identifier not existing. The fix for this for me was to upgrade to XCode 7, but that created a problem where Qt Creator 3.5.0 was not recognizing the iOS toolchain from XCode 7. This allegedly was fixed in 3.5.0RC, but it didn't work on my machine. After upgrading everything to 5.5.1 and XC 7.1, it now works again.