[Interest] Qt 5.5.0 WebEngine module with MSVC2010

Volker Enderlein volker.enderlein at ifm-chemnitz.de
Fri Oct 23 12:24:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

can the WebEngine module of Qt 5.5.0 be build with MSVC 2010? I've
already searched Google and did not find an explicitely answer (my
google skills seem to be not that good).

I recognized the message "C++11 support is required in order to build
chromium." and that the module is not built. Trying to enable C++11
support by giving the -c++11 option to configure does not gets me
further - it seems to be ignored.

Some people have had same problems with enabling C++11 support for more
current compilers, but unfortuantely I'm bound to this version.

Cheers Volker