[Interest] Qt Android app crashing on Android 6.0 -

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:38:20 CET 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Turunen Tuukka
<tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com> wrote:

> [...]

Gentlemen,
Sorry, but what Eskil is writing in QTBUG-38291:

"We will dlopen the libraries as well, but since they on most devices
have been preloaded in the JVM, it's not possible to override them
there without namespacing all OpenSSL functions. So when running on a
device with no OpenSSL, you will get the version you are bundling, but
when running on a device which has it preloaded in the JVM, you will
get the same one that all other applications on the device is using."

I hope this has help.

Kind regards,
Robert