[Interest] iOS linking problem

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 08:28:12 CET 2015

Hello Francesco,
It seems you are mixing libraries for i386 architecture (that works only on simulator and mac) with the libraries for ARM (that works on the real device).
I suspect there is something wrong on the creation of the library and your library results in a lack of ARM symbols.

Can you post how you are building the library ?
In any case, it’s not a problem of Xcode version. You can upgrade to 7.0 :-)

Ciao,
Gianluca.