[Interest] How to deploy an app to use Qt Quick 2D Renderer?

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:47:41 CET 2015

For me it simple means that you have to define the environment variable into your operating system.

On Mac and Linux you can change the environment variable just using export from the terminal.

So, try this if your are on Mac or Linux like OS from terminal:

export QMLSCENE_DEVICE=softwarecontext
./yourAppExecutable

On windows like OS, you have to go into system settings and set up an enviroment variable.

Ciao,
Gianluca.