[Interest] Qt iOS without QML?

Edward Sutton edward.sutton at subsite.com
Wed Oct 28 14:09:15 CET 2015

> QtWS15- Qt on iOS A to Z, Mike Krus, KDAB
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A7DPUwIcDg

A very watchable KDAB video presentation. I watched the whole thing and learned some new tricks. UIFileSharingEnabled was new to me and I have added it to my app. Thank you.

Mike, is the demo source code available?

I would like like to explore the “List, Map, Flames, 3D” demo and understand how dynamic loading of views when switching tabs is done using loader.  My goal would be to load a QML UI in a widget window to be used alongside to control a second widget window.  I know your advice for "iOS and widgets” is DON’T DO IT.  I am too far down the widget road.  Plus I need to support desktops with same source in addition ti Android and iOS.

Thanks for the great presentation,

-Ed