[Interest] GIT / Downloading previous QtQuickControls commits

Van Looy Detlev detlev.vanlooy at student.uantwerpen.be
Wed Oct 28 15:40:52 CET 2015

Hello all,

For my master thesis I have created a tool which I now need to validate. The tool requires a project which uses QtQuicktest, I have been using QtQuickControls.

I have found http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtquickcontrols.git/ which contains the commit logs for QtQuickControls, but I am not sure how to actually access the code from these commits, is this possible to do? I am not the most experienced with GIT so I might be missing something obvious.

If anyone knows any way I could make this work it would be very much appreciated as validating my tool is very important for my thesis and as far as I know there are not a lot of projects with a decent amount of QtQuickTest tests.

In case anyone knows other projects using QtQuickTest it would also be a big help.

Thank you in advance,

Detlev Van Looy