[Interest] newbie question: QT Quick/QML or QT Widgets

anton antonxx at gmx.de
Sat Oct 31 09:54:39 CET 2015

Hi,

I am wondering what to use if I want to start with QT.

I have the impression that QT Quick QML is the future but:

 - I read somwehere that QT Quick is slow on devices like
   Raspberry PI due to resource consumption, and that
   this issue it will be adressed later.

 - QT Creator seems to be still beta concerning the
   QT Quick/QML designer and it seems that people dont
   use it ? Like in the comments:
   http://blog.qt.io/blog/2015/10/27/qt-creator-3-6-beta1-released/#comment-1196805

Hmmm if QTQuick is the future why does QTCreator a designer
which does not work properly ???

How do you work with QT?

QT Widgets, QT Quick ... and do you use QT Creaor??

I am really a little bit confused.

 Thanks

   Anton