[Interest] Loader refresh

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Fri Sep 11 20:28:11 CEST 2015

Listers:

I was able to loop through the children recursively and find that the
"QQuickText" Classnames were the candidates to try to execute:

QMetaObject::invokemethod(gobj,"doLayout",Qt::QueuedConnection);

But it had no effect on the currently displayed text.

That has to be some less intrusive way to cause QML gui objects to
repaint themselves.

Any ideas instead of Loader:sourceComponent, which is very heavy and
causes screen flicker.

md

--
No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.