[Interest] Drag&Drop from QListView to QListView

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:00:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

Is it possible to set some flags, or something else... that QListView when
dragged row to another QListView do this drag with Qt::MoveAction?

I have to say that I need handle internal moves too. So in the model I have:

Qt::DropActions supportedDragActions() const

{

	return Qt::MoveAction | Qt::CopyAction;

}

Qt::DropActions supportedDropActions() const

{

	return Qt::MoveAction | Qt::CopyAction;

}

And default drop action for this QListViews is Qt::MoveAction, and
drag&drop mode is DragDrop.

The problem is that while I drag&drop from the same QListView action
is Qt::CopyAction. I handle it in dropMimeData(), all is fine. But
when I drag&drop from another QListView - data is dropped but row
don't removes from that another QListView.

How to say QListView when data dropped to another QListView that it
should remove dropped data from itself?

Thank you.