[Interest] Qt3D with .mtl?

privet56 hotmail.com privet56 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:14:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

I would like to embed an .obj file into my Qt5.5-Qt3D Scene.
The result is strange, only the outline is visible, see:
http://privet.bplaced.net/temp/objs.png
(the "ball.obj" from the examples is working, see on the left side).

However, the same .obj file is working with Three.js, see
http://privet.bplaced.net/temp/objs_with_threejs.png
(see on the top of the pic: I have an .obj file with an .mtl file and its 3 referenced textures)

I recognized that none of the Qt3D examples contain *.mtl resources...
Does Qt3D not (yet?) support .obj with .mtl files with references to the textures?

Thx for a hint in Advance!