[Interest] How to make modal dialog?

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:44:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

Is it possible to implement next feature? ...

If main window of application is active then some dialog, let's call its
Dialog, will apear on some event, let's call its Event, in the
application. But if main window is not active (minimized) and Event
occures in app then Dialog shouldn't be shown on desktop. But when main
window again maximized this Dialog should be shown.

I know that I can just store some flag and if application is not active
I set this flag to true and don't display Dialog and when main window
will be shown again I can just check this flag and if it set I can show
Dialog...

But may be there is better solution?

Thank you.