[Interest] Qt5.5, VS2013 chain, compile warnings and linking errors

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Tue Sep 15 14:32:35 CEST 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Koehne Kai [mailto:Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 4:36 AM
To: Gunnar Roth; Jason Kretzer
Cc: interest at qt-project.org
Subject: RE: [Interest] Qt5.5, VS2013 chain, compile warnings and linking errors

If you want to target XP with MSVC 2013 you need to use the headers/libs from Windows v7.1A. So yes, this is a supported setup.

Regards

Kai

If I wanted to target windows 8.1, where would they be located?  I have installed the Windows 8 SDK and the Windows 10 SDK, but neither provided the winuser.h or the user32.lib files -- that I could tell.