[Interest] Xcode 7 beta and Qt 5.5 ?

Edward Sutton edward.sutton at subsite.com
Fri Sep 18 15:53:04 CEST 2015

I can now build Qt projects targeting iOS again after removing Xcode 7 and reinstalling Qt5.5

  1.  I removed Qt 5.5, then Xcode 7 by deleting the app folder ( could not find the old command line uninstall utility )
  2.  Installed Xcode 6.4 then Xcode 6.4 command line tools
  3.  Installed Qt 5.5

Probably not the easiest or most intelligent way to restore the QT5.5 iOS kit but it worked.

I should do all my development in VMs so I can roll back easy.

Years ago I started developing for Windows only in VM in order to protect by development environment.  I need to do the same for Android, iOS, OS X development. ( I need a 2TB PCIe SSD for my MacBook ;-)

-Ed