[Interest] Qt and Qt-Apps Adaptation for iOS-9 "Slide Over" and "Split View"

Juhani Matilainen juhani at theocbase.net
Mon Sep 21 09:53:47 CEST 2015

Split View and Split Over works with Qt if you use Xcode 7 and storyboard or xib file for launch screen instead of png file https://developer.apple.com/library/prerelease/ios/documentation/WindowsViews/Conceptual/AdoptingMultitaskingOniPad/QuickStartForSlideOverAndSplitView.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40015145-CH13-SW1

A one problem is exist if you use QML to paint statusbar background https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-48225

Regards
Juhani